Monday, 5 January 2015

Hi, I thought I would share something that I actually made a while ago, 
But since it's using Clarity products, I thought I would give it an airing.
It was made using the gelli plate and the poppy stencil. Then when I'd pulled the print 
I put the stencil back on and used some bright inks throug it
To highlight the flowers.  It was one of my first attempts at this 
And I was really pleased with it so I made a frame to match.
For the life of me I haven't been able to recreate it, it never goes quite right.
But I suppose that's the nature of the gelli plate.

No comments:

Post a Comment