Wednesday 1 April 2015

Clarity Challenge - Wee Folk

Hi my little blog friends, this is my Artwork using the little fairy folk;

 
I started off with some grungepaste through the stencil.
 
 
 
 
I then masked off the bottom half and put the stencil back on before stamping the funky house.
 
 
I then covered the house with a mask and using the fresco finish paints with a blending tool I painted the hills and the sky with various colours.
 


 
I then stamped the fairies in black, but I didn't put the stencil back on and ended up with black in the trees, which I didn't want.  I also put the stencil back over the top and did about three layers of clear embossing over the grunge paste to make it really glossy.  I wasn't sure how to sort out the black in the trees, so made a bold move and coloured all the trees with a black sharpie pen.  This took ages!
 
 
I then added a few highlights with a white pen and there you go!
 
Not quite as planned, but nothing I ever do is..
 
 
The only thing I am ever sure of is that there will be lots of mess to clear up when I am finished.
 
Thanks for taking the time to read my little blog, I really appreciate it. xx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment