Tuesday 5 January 2016

Clarity Challenge - Say it with Flowers

Happy New Year to all, hope you are all well, and well fed!
This months theme is all about the flowers, which Clarity do rather well I think.


I love these stamps and have been looking for something to do with them
for a while.

I started off not really knowing what I was going to do, 
as usual.  
I wasn't sure what size it was going to be so started with a piece of A4 card 
and stamped a row of flowers in archival ink.

I then wet the whole page and sprinkled brushos in red and green were the
leaves and flowers are then sprayed again with water.

I got a little bit carried away with this one and don't have as many photos as I normally take.

I also used some yellow and orange brushos/colour bursts powders at the top
and more water.


By this time the card was soaked with water so I tipped it and let
it dry drippy.



I loved it!
Lost the flowers a bit though, so when it was completely dry
I overstamped with versmark and embossed in white powder.
Perfect

All that was left was to colour the flowers with some pencils
for more definition, and cut down and mount.

I got out some mirri card for this, which I haven't used for ages, but I think it 
really goes with these colours.


Thank you for reading and I hope you will join in with the Clarity Challenge this month.

Hugs
Amanda
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment