Saturday 16 January 2016

Clarity Challenge - Say it with Flowers Part II

Hello bloggers, I hope you have had chance to join in with this months
Clarity Challenge, it really is worth entering.  £50.00 in vouchers is not to be sniffed at my friends.


This bright and sunshiny piece was made using the cute little daffodil stamp, which
I stamped in a row on a piece of white card.


I then coloured them with my new best friends, the kuretake watercolours.
When I had done this I decided to give it a bit of a sheen by clear embossing over
the entire piece (someone please remind me to get some new clear embossing powder that
doesn't have white bits in it!).



Next was the background, and I decided on this sunburst stencil, I use this one
quite a lot as you can get a lovely sunny look from it.
I inked through with some yellow and orange distress inks.




The panels were then layered together onto some coloured cardstock.
You can see better on this photo the shine on the panel.
It looks better in real life, honest.


Thanks for looking and please pop along to the Clarity website to check out
some of the design teams fabulous artwork.

Hugs
Amanda xx

No comments:

Post a Comment